Monday, February 11, 2013

Weblog Journal 3

When I think about my tangible items that I have in my apartment, my first reaction will be straight to sports.  I am an avid sports fan that includes basketball and football.  When you look around my room, you will see some memorabilia or posters of my favorite teams or players which include the Louisville Cardinals, Green Bay Packers, and the Atlanta Hawks.  Sports are a huge part of my life and it is something that I really have a passion for.  I have been to so many different games and events and I could not be more thankful for the opportunities I have been given.  I want to pursue a career in some kind of sports related job because I feel like I will be more involved and love what I do.

Although sports covers a majority of the belongings I have, there a few smaller things that make up who I am that are in my living space.  I have a few memorable items from my grandparents, sister's wedding, and my last summer internship that remind me of the memories I have had over the years.  I feel like it is nice to have things around that make you think of the things you remember the good times you've had.  Another thing that is very important to me is my hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.  It has a special place in me and I will never forget where I am from.  I have plenty of sports memorabilia from my favorite team (Louisville Cardinals) and also have a license plate from Kentucky hanging above my bed that always keeps my roots with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment